Soccer TALK

barcafc

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, the portuguese football is completely crazy, I mean the second biggest club in Portugal lost 3-0 to a shitty club and the 3rd best club lost to the worst club 4-1

Weird as fuck.

Yeah yesterday Porto totally owned you guys, haha!!! And shouldn't the biggest club be benfica for you?

NOT funny....

Yeah, it should be in fact it isn't, remember if they put Chalana, Eusébio and Luís Filipe playing there's no stoppin' us :P

Man, the portuguese football is completely crazy, I mean the second biggest club in Portugal lost 3-0 to a shitty club and the 3rd best club lost to the worst club 4-1

Weird as fuck.

Yeah yesterday Porto totally owned you guys, haha!!! And shouldn't the biggest club be benfica for you?

NOT funny....

Yeah, it should be in fact it isn't, remember if they put Chalana, Eusébio and Luís Filipe playing there's no stoppin' us :P

Lol I heard Chalana was now actually coaching?! Dumbass move no? I mean he was a very good soccer player, true but, a trainer?

The only Benfica player I admire and respect is Rui Costa (the only current one)

Weird as fuck.

NOT funny....

Lol I heard Chalana was now actually coaching?! Dumbass move no? I mean he was a very good soccer player, true but, a trainer?

The only Benfica player I admire and respect is Rui Costa (the only current one)

Well, there's no one to replace him so yeah, tough luck, too bad Rui Costa has only 3 games left.

Weird as fuck.

NOT funny....

Well, there's no one to replace him so yeah, tough luck, too bad Rui Costa has only 3 games left.

Yeah Carlos Queiros (or whatever his name is) earns more in Manchester as an "adjunto" coach then a "full time" one in Benfica :P

I cant believe no one is talking about the huge game tonight, Man Utd v Barcelona, arguably the two finest sides in the world, this game will be terrific and I have been looking forward to it for a long time, should be a good game.

Well today ManU was very lucky, they had one lucky goal ( Paul Scholes ) and just a few ocasions after that, the rest of the game they cowardly defended their score and IMO Barcelona should of won this, they played the game with devotion whilst ManU just stood defending and did almost nothing ... I really hope Chelsea qualifies to the final so they can kick ManU's ass and teach them some real football. No offense.

Chelsea realy football? Man Utd may have defended but they defended well and still United had chances thats why they scored, United deserve to be in the final. Messi couldn't do much against a nice Man Utd back 4 plus how can you say Chelsea play nice football, they play crappy football and just hit long balls into Drogba.

Well, I am a big Porto fan, but I just can't fucking stand Pinto da Costa, why? I mean Porto won the championship, and it didn't need the paid referees and shit. Porto won with the awesome team they have, not with Pinto da Costa's pockets.

And, the ONLY way to see if Porto still is better then Manc and Chelsea is to have them play a match (Porto would give a good fight) No football fanboyism JROCK (deixa isso para os benfiquistas)

Well i have to say that Manchester and Chelsea and all u other teams cant compare with FCP (futebol Clube do Porto)

I think Zenit is one fire

Question - why do u wrote soccer and not football?

American english.

Fuck Porto, Zenit FTW.

Actually Zenit won 2-0

It's the first time they go to a UEFA Final and they won it.

Fuck Porto? No FUCK YOU!!! Porto owns Benfica any time, FACT. Plus your teams genious player left...

Well i have to say that Manchester and Chelsea and all u other teams cant compare with FCP (futebol Clube do Porto)

I think Zenit is one fire

Question - why do u wrote soccer and not football?

American english.

Fuck Porto, Zenit FTW.

Actually Zenit won 2-0

It's the first time they go to a UEFA Final and they won it.

Fuck Porto? No FUCK YOU!!! Porto owns Benfica any time, FACT. Plus your teams genious player left...

Ok...calm down, it was a joke.

Also Benfica with a good coach could own Porto.