GTA4 Forum

Chris

Who the f*cks oscar anyway... This site probably won't get that much more active considering modding isn't a major part, unlike gtaforums.com, where mods are massive and include the Myriad Islands.

oscar's been here for over 2 months, are you blind. Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the site is getting more active every week. What with the speculation on GTA PSP and further games in the series. Plus the PC and Xbox release dates are getting ever closer, When SA hits the PC, there will be an influx of visitors looking for mods.

Who the f*cks oscar anyway... This site probably won't get that much more active considering modding isn't a major part, unlike gtaforums.com, where mods are massive and include the Myriad Islands.

oscar's been here for over 2 months, are you blind. Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the site is getting more active every week. What with the speculation on GTA PSP and further games in the series. Plus the PC and Xbox release dates are getting ever closer, When SA hits the PC, there will be an influx of visitors looking for mods.

Let's hope on that. And let's hope they see how 1337 we all are and decide to stay! :D

I know I spammed and went off topic in this thread, my bad, I like this site, a lot of activity of not, is a good GTA site and I like it.

Now back to topic: I like the idea of a GTA4 forums, there´s been a lot of rumours about GTA4, some are cool, some are not, but is good to have a place to discuss them.

Now with that said I am out of this thread, sorry for the spam, but now you see I am an active guy here, one of the top 5 posters almost everyday for the past month, and this site will grow a lot when the new versions come out, and all the stuff PyrOxide said.