Little Haiti 1994 + Little Havana 1994 beta

Dr.Dbl-Gee

LOL i thought about that too, i started turning starfish into a ghetto some time ago even before i started the golf area, i tried to make it look like there was a huricane or sumthin, removing water from swimming pools, tipping over plants and trees and puting cranes and objects from the docks around but i never actually tested it ingame but when i did it crashed during the loading... i dont know why but i think i deleted too many objects... Well i think il finish of the golf area and maybe start modeling the hotring racer or the bloodring cars and meanwhile get ocean drive done. However i still need to finish the files for the Beta v.1 of Havana... But to be honest, im more into tetexturing cars now cuz i just learned how to do :clapping:

Maybe you could model some new buildings? Y'know, ones that AREN'T in GTA yet? Maybe you could have someone do it for you if you can't.

... i have a few new buildings, but VERY few, like 4-5 and a grass square lol... But i converted a building from gta 3, put it ingame and it worked exept i dunno how to make a collison file... i tried using col maker and i created a col file but the game always crashed so i got rid of it. Ofcaurse if somebody could create a few buildings for me that would be great! gotta put up some requests... and ye, maybe i can get more people to help me exept for me doin all the work, but i dont know anybody who could help... Maybe i could ask Marty Jay Williams to create some gangs for me, cuz i know he's good at those kinda stuff. My friend can help me do mapping but only with basic ingame models

BAD NEWS! Im very sorry that i have not managed to release the mod in time due to problems with the IDEs and IPLs but i know how fix it up, its just that i did not have any time to work on the mod during this week... Also this weekend i have 2 assessments due for the week and i will not have any time for this now... And im also not really in the mood now. However im going to get more people to help me do all the mapping and maybe create more models soon. I hope it will work out to release Havana on the 11th of November but again, i cannot promise anything. I might be finished sooner but the download will be avalible later because i have sort out all the files and make a cover and stuff like that. :( Il do my best to get it done next week

BAD NEWS! Im very sorry that i have not managed to release the mod in time due to problems with the IDEs and IPLs but i know how fix it up, its just that i did not have any time to work on the mod during this week... Also this weekend i have 2 assessments due for the week and i will not have any time for this now... And im also not really in the mood now. However im going to get more people to help me do all the mapping and maybe create more models soon. I hope it will work out to release Havana on the 11th of November but again, i cannot promise anything. I might be finished sooner but the download will be avalible later because i have sort out all the files and make a cover and stuff like that. :( Il do my best to get it done next week

Its okay dude. I can wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...