Vice City Stories Gang Guide

Rashon.

There's a way to prevent them from attacking your Business Empires. First off, if you're happy that you've taken over all of the Business Empires on Vice City, save your game and turn off/Restart you PSP or PS2 and see they won't attack you. Remember to save the game also, you don't want to start were you started previously so do this and see what happens. I've done this before and I believe it worked pretty well and alot of other GTA Players found that it worked well so I suggest you try this technique because it works (For me, anyways).

If it doesn't happen, just post here and we will try to assist you if we can.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a way to prevent them from attacking your Business Empires. First off, if you're happy that you've taken over all of the Business Empires on Vice City, save your game and turn off/Restart you PSP or PS2 and see they won't attack you. Remember to save the game also, you don't want to start were you started previously so do this and see what happens. I've done this before and I believe it worked pretty well and alot of other GTA Players found that it worked well so I suggest you try this technique because it works (For me, anyways).

If it doesn't happen, just post here and we will try to assist you if we can.

thanks!!! :coolthumbup: they doesnt attacked me after that...but if i want them to attack me again how? im not excited if its end like that :blink:

I can confirm TM's tip on PS2, the worst I got was an attack on a front as I saved. I quit & re-loaded (didn't even have to

shut down) & fixed the damaged front.

If you're on PS2, there's the "Super Mario" glitch that puts you on the golf course before the map opens up. I took most

of the east half of VC w/out firing a shot, just watched for them to come up for sale. I left a few alone so I could take over

the high-end empire businesses that aren't available until the map completely opens.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cholos seem to be a cool gang, they replaced the Haitians right?

Yup, that's them. IMO, the Cholos suck on the level of the Haitians if not more.

Alright I completed the game a couple of days ago, I took over 27 empires, I can see one on the map belonging to the Bikers but I can't find the two Cholos empires I have missed.

Anyways; it makes me want to make a gang guide for III, VC and SA in this forum like this and giving you credit for the idea.

The Mendez Cartel have a bunch of random goons, sometimes they even appear in the same ped as the one's of Martinez when you save Louise.

So my question is, would it be ok if I did a gang guide for GTA3 or even VC and SA with the same style as yours?

Even though it would be pointless...

Cholos seem to be a cool gang, they replaced the Haitians right?

Yup, that's them. IMO, the Cholos suck on the level of the Haitians if not more.

Alright I completed the game a couple of days ago, I took over 27 empires, I can see one on the map belonging to the Bikers but I can't find the two Cholos empires I have missed.

Anyways; it makes me want to make a gang guide for III, VC and SA in this forum like this and giving you credit for the idea.

The Mendez Cartel have a bunch of random goons, sometimes they even appear in the same ped as the one's of Martinez when you save Louise.

So my question is, would it be ok if I did a gang guide for GTA3 or even VC and SA with the same style as yours?

Even though it would be pointless...

No problem, don't have to ask for my permission.

BTW, the Cholos lost their empires back after Havana Good Time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always ready myself with a M4 when I takeover a Shark site. Then manual aim and shoot the driver so the drive-by stops. The Bikers do I kill on normal bikes or auto aim and the Cholos are easy to kill since they are only 2. The rampages are near impossible to do once you own all the empire sites unless you are on a roof or something. Because they spawn everywhere and attack you heavily.

• 9 months later...