Is God Real

Butters!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ants thing was just an example, and of course ants may be better in some ways than humans.

Now here's a simple question

Does darkness really exist ?

Does light really exist? Does anything, at all, that we see and experience in our day to day life, exist?

I'm pretty sure there's a God, at least I believe in it.

Care to share the reasons you believe?

sorry to interrupt but i'm curious, what's your religion spaz? and whose side are you on? the believers, the atheist or still finding the answer like me?

i'm not here to confront you, i'm just confused about whose side are you on

no one really knows whether there is a God or not, i'm going to be honest with all of you. i'm still confused myself, but i do believe that someone or something created this universe. my friend told me that this thing is called agnostic: people who are still confused about the existence of God

Edited by Denny Crane!

sorry to interrupt but i'm curious, what's your religion spaz? and whose side are you on? the believers, the atheist or still finding the answer like me?

i'm not here to confront you, i'm just confused about whose side are you on

no one really knows whether there is a God or not, i'm going to be honest with all of you. i'm still confused myself, but i do believe that someone or something created this universe. my friend told me that this thing is called agnostic: people who are still confused about the existence of God

Actually, agnostic isn't about being confused. It's just about not believing in religion. Atheism ISN'T a simple disbelief in God like a lot of people think((my mom believes if you don't believe in "God", you're atheist)). It's practically anti-religion all together.

And my religion? Don't have one. I actually lol'd at the fact that you assumed I would have one. And even funnier, you think I'm on a side XD. I'm a wild-card. I'm here to question why you believe in God, and when you finally start to lose faith, question why you would lose your faith in God.

People think I'm a jerk, but really, I just try to make you question your own beliefs, regardless of what they are. Really, if I get you to question your beliefs, aren't you going to want answers? So you'll probably go in search of answers, and possibly end up with a better understanding of your own belief. So really, I'm not doing anything mean at all.