Favourite Song

Gerard

i was born in 1990.. But frm what i understand the 70's was all free love 'n shit.. Please let me see what my country was like in the 70's... Because what i hear from my dad.. England was alot more pure, and free.. The world was free.. i hate our culture, the entire world as we know it in today's world, is fucked. 2011... Sucks ass!!!

Soon as my mate leaves off to canada for year, thats it.. Doing it on my own! I want to beat the shit ouf of some fucker iv known since literilally 4 years old.. Iv known him my entire life basically and i want to put this CUNT in hospital.. When u drink heavily, associate little pricks with ur life.. Voilence is only thing for it.. Fuck it, beat seven shades of shit out of the enemy

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are lyric's from Mumford and son's little lion man

Weep for yourself, my man,

You'll never be what is in your heart

Weep Little Lion Man,

You're not as brave as you were at the start

Rate yourself and rake yourself,

Take all the courage you have left

Wasted on fixing all the problems

That you made in your own head

... WASTED ON FIXING ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU MADE IN UR OWN HEAD

... Seriously, if u like the beatles.. Listen to fuckin MUMFORD AND SONS.. They are bigger then jesus! they really do speak from the HEART! and the deaserve all the fame they can get,.. They are BIG imo

WE ARE THE PRODIGY!!!! INVADERS MUST DIE

FUCK YA'LL INVADERS.. INVAE MY COUNTRY... 9/11/// 7/7 .. U FUCK WITH ENGLAND OR AMERICA AND U GET FUCKED UP;. CUS WE FUCKIN DOMINATE!

HARDCORE TIL I DIIIIIEIEEEEEEEEEE

/Best country in the world.. England, even if we are a bunch 0f drunk fuckin RETARDS we still best country in tha world, next to the U.S... Biatch Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

• 1 year later...

At GTAForums, you'd catch holyHell for replying to topics THIS OLD, but who gives a fart?! ha ha

I think that concept is silly, since you cannot mandate keeping a thread active, it either happens or it doesn't

I can't pick a favorite song, but to give you some idea, I had access to a limited few CDs when I got my iPod Nano, first time ever owning an iPod, and I actually lucked out with video support, and more on the Nano.

I created a playlist so far of just under 300 songs, in rotation all the time, took YouTube videos and converted some to audio only so I don't wear down the battery.

My two favorite groups of all time though, UFO, and Pink Floyd.

On my iPod I have Black Crowes, Rolling Stones, Genesis, U2, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, and more, but ultimately, I find just one track off an album I like more then others, lead singer of Chicago for a spell, Peter Cetera's first solo album released in 1980 starts with the track Livin' In the Limelight with guest guitar solo by Toto's Steve Lukather, and I believe it's one of his best, and the song rocks out, unlike any other on the album, it is AOR friendly, but only saw rotation in circa 1982, thereabouts

I put that one on a lot, and the late Bob Welch with Fleetwood Mac doing Hypnotized, from Mystery To Me album

Hard to accept that Welch is dead by his own hand, based on a medical diagnosis he couldn't accept, he took his own life

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...