|GTA III Power Starter Save File|
|Added:||15th Jan 2011||Downloads:||13,183|
|Last Update:||15th Jan 2011||Last Downloaded:||12:43 on 7th Mar 2014|
This is what I refer to as a "Power Starter" save. It was made legitimately with no cheats, mods, glitches, trainers, text file editing, or any other alterations. All useful pickups and abilities are available from the start of the story line after the very first mission "Luigi's Girls" with the required side missions already completed. This includes:
1. All weapon pick ups - including the rocket launcher. (100 hidden packages found.)
2. Flame thrower pick up. (Firefighter - 60 fires extinguished.)
3. Health and adrenaline power ups plus the infinite run ability. (Ambulance - level 12.)
4. All 6 police bribes. (Vigilante - 60 criminals eliminated.)
5. Borgnine Taxi. (Taxi - 100 passengers dropped off.)
6. All vehicles delivered to the import/export garage in Portland, which means that even the Dodo is already available.
7. All vehicles delivered to the import/export garage in Shoreside Vale, except the BF Injection.
No miscellaneous side missions were completed like rampages, unique jumps, patriot playground, RC toys, etc. No vehicles were delivered to the emergency vehicle crane. This is intended to be a bare minimum basic save file with only useful things already completed and nothing extra. No other peds wasted, no bullets fired, and no wanted level stars received while completing these missions.
Other power starter player stats include:
Criminal rating: Associate 1211 (Kept as low as possible.)
Percentage completed: 34
Mission attempts: 1
Missions completed: 1 (Luigi's Girls)
Days passed in game: 30
People you've wasted: 56 (Vigilante criminals)
People wasted by others: 55
Cars exploded: 0
Times busted: 0
Hospital visits: 0
Gang members wasted: 0
Criminals wasted: 56
Helicopters destroyed: 0
Kgs of explosives used: 0
Longest flight in Dodo: 4 (seconds)
Cash made in Taxi: $446,163.00
You start at the Portland safe house with the maximum amount of money possible for the missions that are completed, but no extra; not even for smashing into other vehicles (the prostitutes had a lot of business sometimes). The Vigilante and Firefighter missions were completed in only 3 attempts each - 1 in each of the three zones for both - and the Taxi mission was completed with 100 passengers dropped off in a row. This provides maximum bonus money.
Claude has no weapons yet and there are no vehicles in any of the garages except the blue Karuma from the first mission is in the one in Portland.
I don't know if it matters or not but I made this save with the version 1.1 patch.
Place the save file from this download in your "My DocumentsGTA3 User Files" folder.
Now Go Kick Some...
Some of our affiliates: