|Glenster's GTA III Starter Package|
|Added:||15th Dec 2010||Downloads:||28,613|
|Last Update:||28th Jan 2016||Last Downloaded:||16:03 on 8th Dec 2016|
|Email:||[email protected]||Traffic:||270.03 Gb|
I didn't write a walk-through for the PC version of "III" so I added more stuff to my starter package for it. This includes
- a starter save and some subsequent saves up to 100% completion
- a condensed version of Robert Rusk's walk-through for "GTA III" with some of my tips, PC-specific and otherwise
- a handful of modded handling.cfg files, and instructions on installation and how to mod those files yourself
- Alper Saracoglu's Administrative Console, a couple of files you can add to the Program Files > GTA3Console folder to give it a lot of extra teleport locations, and instructions on installation and how to add teleport locations yourself
- YoYo's 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible, related files I modded, and instructions on how to install them and mod such files yourself
- a folder about "Max Pain's Modded GTA 3 v.2," which lets you try out a lot of the mods for "III"
- a starter save for "GTAIII XBOX Version" by rmws
- files modded to increase clipping distance, draw distance, and diminish fog, and instructions on how to install them and mod such files yourself
- "Sitting Duck Gangs"--my variation on the mod to prevent gangs from attacking Claude which makes it easier for him to attack them, too, and instructions
on how to install the pedstats.dat file and mod it yourself
- links for a lot of the mods, tools, videos, etc., and my explanations for gimmicks and secrets, etc.
Jan., 2011 update... I added "Mafia Titanic Posters and
Billboards, " which lets you add the Tommy Angelo version of the "Titanic" movie poster featuring the "I'm flying" scene, and my explanations about how you can
mod many such files yourself.
Jan., 2011 update: I added the "GTA III Hidden Package and Rampage Finder." It puts a vertical row of flashing
balls of light over each Hidden Package and Rampage
Some of our affiliates: